Wrike is a project management and scheduling tool, that makes it easy to see where everyone is in terms of completing a project.
Wrike is an incredibly popular project management tool used by companies all over the globe. Here’s what makes this online project management tool so popular.
One of the best things about Wrike is its user interface. It’s simple and easy to use.
You get tons of flexibility over how it looks and can move task lists around very easily. You also have access to an activity feed on your dashboard to keep up with what your team members are up to.
This makes it a great project management solution for simple projects.
Visual Project Timeline
Wrike’s visual project timeline feature is a Gantt chart of sorts. It highlights your task due dates, assignees and progress over time.
You can get a bird’s eye view of your progress with this visual project timeline and can make scheduling adjustments easily!
Loads of Integrations
Wrike can integrate with loads of applications to become a hub for all your business activities. Here are some popular apps it can integrate with:
- Slack – for quick team communication.
- Google Calendar – to manage your activity schedules.
- Dropbox – for easy file sharing.
- Project timelines for simple workflow management.
- Tons of helpful integrations.
- Drag and drop functionality for task management.
- Limited features on the free version.
- Team members will find it hard to collaborate over a plan.
G2Crowd – 4.3/5 (3500+ reviews)
Capterra – 4.5/5 (7000+ reviews)